Friday, August 14, 2009

Fall Festival and a DEADLINE!!

Today was another exciting day for Announcing Moments!  A close friend of mine told me that she is signing Announcing Moments up for a booth at the school's Fall Festival! She is on the PTA board at my son's school and is over the vendors for the festival. She didn't ask me, she TOLD me - which is very motivating and encouraging! The problem is, the website is not ready. When I told her that, she responded with, "Well, you've got less then two months then!"... So, the deadline is SET and the grand opening of AnnouncingMoments.com will be OCTOBER 1, 2009! I can't believe it! Announcing Moments will finally have a website! I've been working towards this day since I first began creating invitations and announcements over two years ago!

I'm looking forward to finishing the website, advertising, and decorating my very first "Fall Festival Booth!"... Hopefully, this festival will become a tradition for Announcing Moments! The booth will be 10x10 in size - I'd love to hear your ideas of how I should decorate it!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you at the fall festival this year! It is so exciting to see you doing this! What a great job you do!! I am proud of you my friend!! Any way, do you have a specific color that you would say "goes" with your business? If so work around that, go to hobby lobby or jumps alot or portcity rental and look at some of the rolls of colorful mesh( I am not sure what to call it) ! You can scrunch some around the edges of your table or something! Much like your announcements,there are a TON of ways to decorate this table! Good luck! Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm looking forward to it!! I'm so busy working on getting the site up that I haven't even thought about the booth!! Thanks so much for the ideas though!! Scrunching around the table sounds like a cute idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete