Sunday, August 16, 2009

Double Party, Double Fun!

My sister-in-law (one of Announcing Moments biggest supporters and owner of Double Layer Designs!) talked to me yesterday about creating my niece and nephew's birthday invitation. My niece is turning three and my nephew is turning five but their birthdays are less than one week apart so she is planning a DOUBLE birthday party! And we all know that DOUBLE birthday parties are DOUBLE the FUN! The theme combination is "Ballerina" (for my niece and the girls) and "Hunting" (for my nephew and the boys). She gave me an idea of how she would like the invitation to look and here is what I came up with for the first draft (below).

Planning a double party is not only fun - it is also very economical! Check your calendars to see if you have somebody special that you could have a DOUBLE party with! It will not only be fun for your guests, but it will also be great for your checkbook!
Design Name: Dancers and Deers Birthday Invitation
Color Scheme: Pinks and Camo
**The pictures used above are not my niece and nephew, but they sure are CUTE!**

No comments:

Post a Comment