Sunday, July 12, 2009

Has five years really passed?

Well, I planned for this blog to not only give a special look behind my designs, but to also serve as a place I could blog about my personal life! I just realized that I haven't done that yet! In my personal life, I have a very special event coming up - my son's FIFTH birthday! It feels so weird to say that he is turning FIVE! It's very exciting, but also sad for me because the time has passed by so quickly. My son is my world! He is my first and only child. He has amazed me in all ways possible in the five short years he has been in this world. It's so amazing how they steal your heart the day they are born!

In my opinion, the 5th birthday is a huge milestone so I want to make this birthday party extra special for him. We're planning a "surfing" theme, but it's kind of turning into a luau. I'm planning on making his cake again this year, but I'm stressing on what design to use. I definitely want it to match the invitation I designed for him (below). I'll be sure to post pics soon after the party for you to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment